Thursday, February 19, 2009

7 Days till Take-off!

So it's 7 days until I leave for Sandusky, Ohio.
Which, when I've spoken to most, have said "why Sandusky?"

Why, you ask?

Because I like quaint desolate towns full of nothing.
It's a great get away from the usual hustle and bustle of .....er....kind of city life.
Not that I'm too sure Summerville, South Carolina qualifies in the "City" tag.

I'm running on 2 hours of sleep from the night before.
You see, I was up all last night cleaning.

I don't clean.
Me cleaning, is not NORMAL.

Something's wrong.
Obviously.

Well, actually, I'm just excited.
But as 7am rolls around, I'm getting increasingly drowsy.
Alas! I have a doctors appointment at 10am today, and have to leave by 9am to get there on time.

The maid is coming, and always throws a fit if my rooms not clean.

Tell me please, what is the point of having a maid, if the maid doesn't clean.

What are yohse pills called?
That one's that make you stay awake?
In a yelow package?

Jeeeeeze! Look at all those typos!

yohse=those
yelow=yellow

I've packed one of my bags, it's a tight fit.

I've talked to people about where to stay.
They still all are trying to find places.
I'll probably end up staying in Sandhill Cemetary where my friend is going to bring my food and blankets and stuff.

....I'm wobbling back and forth....
...................so tired...................

I just thought I'd write a quick entry before I finish cleaning, and head off to my Dr. Appt.
How lovely.

I get to tell him I'm moving in 7 days.
I wonder what reaction I'll get out of him.

My Hands, My Heart, My Soul,

~Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment